MY boyfriend and I been going out since July 2007, but we met October 2006..Then the end of august he left for college..he comes back every holiday, we talk on the phone and text message every single day..but in 2008 for my birthday he flew me where he was at school for an whole week to spend time together, and while I was there I found out he cheated on me, because the girl found out I was in the dorms and came and tried to fight me..my boyfriend got her out the room it was just DRAMA..I was sooo upset!..and after she left..he was crying and telling me how much he was sorry and pretty much told me the "story" with them 2 I cried and asked him how could he? and all that..I wanted to leave so bad but my flight wasnt until days later, so i was there a whole week...and somehow how I didn't actually get over it but I didnt break up with him..even when I went back home..I don't know if im just stupid in love or what..but I love him and he says he love me 2...but we jus went on with the relationship but I was always suspicious..then me and the girl would put statuses to each other on myspace ( i know that was foolish)..this was 2008...so 2009 he came back home for good, he didn't go back outta state for school he wanted a break..soo then few months later i went through his phone he found some text messages from a girl out where we live him callin her babe nad all, so i called her..and she told me she didn't know about me, their not going out they just been talking and having sex..so i broke up with him but it only lasted a few weeks =[ do u think im dumb?...but anyways summer of 2009 he went back to school out of state in august and ever since then I havent had any problems..he always shows and tells me how much he loves me and never wants to lose me..and he often brings up when i get fed up with him how we been together almost 4 yrs he doesnt wanna start all over with no1 else..but over all everything been good lately..his family loves me..i know all his friends..i mean what im asking do you think im dong the right thing?