Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Mike Wolfe from American Pickers gay?

Is Mike Wolfe from American Pickers gay?

Unregistered
    I think it's hilarious how many people post this question

Unregistered
    I would say he is, theres some clues to this. Like standing very close to other men, w/o acknowladging personal space that tends to be common around american heterosexuals. That and the crotch stair. Also hints at his partner being the one who can speak to women where he tends not to deal with them at all if possable. I would say hes gay. He would fit right in San fransico.

Unregistered
    he definitely sends out gay vibes. my gaydar goes off. i think he realized lots of people are posting about this and tried to make comments about a naked girl picture but it was so awkward. he can't pull it off. just admit your gay MIKE! It is ok!

Unregistered
    I hope he's gay....he's hot as heck. I like seeing his bulge when he in the drivers seat.

Unregistered

Retard closet case learn how to spell San francisco

You are paying a lot of attention to Mike........you must have the hots for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would say he is, theres some clues to this. Like standing very close to other men, w/o acknowladging personal space that tends to be common around american heterosexuals. That and the crotch stair. Also hints at his partner being the one who can speak to women where he tends not to deal with them at all if possable. I would say hes gay. He would fit right in San fransico.

Unregistered
    Months ago I emailed him, and told him I was gay and found him desirable, he responded, with something like, Thanks for being a fan of the show, it's good to know what you want in life, best of luck and Thanks for Watching.

Unregistered
    hope he is. he is soooo hot.

Not gay guy
    my god so many gay guys asking this. He has a gf you know

Unregistered
    ..cmon, they are both gay!!!!
    but in all seriousness, mike is one of the most gay ppl ive ever seen on tv, body language and mannerism etc. and i live in frkn prahran melbourne....
    on top of that he tries so hard to talk re his gf, and i can see he would be more cmfrtbl talking bout blokes balls and cocks! obvious how uncomfortble he is with himself so better to just admit hes a gay boy, tight leather jacket and all...
    what a fkn retard.
    ps. nothing against gay guys, just hate pretenders!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast