Can you live without a cellphone for 1 freakin day?

game_rooster

Feb 22, 2010
i went without one for about 6 months, and its cool cause u can disappear whenever u want just to focus on yourself

i cant. school took it away from me =[
im pissed and going into withdrawal
its just that i have to do alot of things like meet up with people, look at the numbers, etc. plus its my alarm clock. i always sleep in unless it wakes me up
why are you guys saying you havent had one for 14 or 15 years when you ARE 14 or 15...its not like your supposed to have one when your 3 years old

yeah...its actually kind of a relief not having to worry about people calling and texting you.

:O sucks to be you,i haatttee not having my phone..1 day i could just get by,but any longer and i would have to start killing some people to get it back >=]

easily...mine's like a 1$ activation fee, 10 cents per minute, and 30 cents per text...well, sadly if i used that everyday like that, i'd go bankrupt...so i find other means to keep in contact:)

I used to have one,& hardly used it. I gave it away, & still don"t have one for 3 years now. I hate cell phones, & i hate when people call me when i,m out doing whatever errands. I think it is very rude when you talk on your cell , & trying to talk to someone else at the same time. Cell phones are for emergencies only , not for socializing & killing time on the road. Don"t worry sweetie, you will survive without a phone.

I've gone three weeks
and the world didn't end

people and cellphones seriously
get a grip!

Back