Did Roger Goodell tell Missouri to take the offseason to see if football is what

TheHeckler

Apr 14, 2009
they really want to..? Did Roger Goodell tell NFL teams based in Missouri to take the offseason to see if football is what they really want to be doing.

2009 Chefs 4-12
2008 Chefs 2-14
2007 Chefs 4-12

2009 Rams 1-15
2008 Rams 2-14
2007 Rams 3-13
Bob..... ever see the Snickers commercial years ago about the guys painting the end zone & spelled Chiefs wrong because they were "hungry" ??

Let's see.... Chiefs suck.... Rams suck.... Mizzou had one good year in 07 but has once again fizzled....
But hey, it could be worse... They could be California. USC chokes, even more with Kiffin.... San Diego chokes no matter who's coaching.... There aren't any other good CFB teams... The 49ers are down right now... And LORD, don't get me started on DA RAIDDDDDDDDDAS!!

Wow I hadn't realized it was that bad... that's brutal

It's amazing how you can ignore the bottom feeders

Yeah he actually did. The NFL gets some pretty bad players USUALLY but there are good players from there. Supposedly they are think of quitting but I hope that they don't.

Hey, look at the bright side. The Rams look to have no where to go, but up. Better give Missouri more time to think in the offseason.

Haha...I could just see the discussion. "Thanks for joining me today. I've been reviewing your performance over the last few years and it's clear to me that you don't take the sport of football seriously. I would like you to rethink this endeavor and consider redoing life in general."

"2009 Chefs 4-12
2008 Chefs 2-14
2007 Chefs 4-12'

Is "Chefs" the nickname of a Culinary Arts College?

Sarge

"2009 Chefs 4-12
2008 Chefs 2-14
2007 Chefs 4-12'

Is "Chefs" the nickname of a Culinary Arts College?

Sarge

Back