Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Terri†pray4revival†'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can people reject the love, compassion and truth of Jesus Christ?

Have the lies of the devil built up too many strongholds in their minds?

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (New Living Translation)

3 We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. 4 [a]We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. 5 We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You forgot to provide any evidence whatsoever of the truth of your claims.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just because I use a blow-up doll for sex doesn't mean I love it! And I don't love the Tooth Fairy either . . . or the Easter Bunny . . . or Bug Bunny. I can enjoy fiction and fantasy . . . but absorb its love -- that's creepy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    How can people try to force what they believe in upon us by asking it in a Yahoo! Answers question? Everyone is entitled to believe in what they wish, and you should never force someone to believe in something based on opinion!

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's so cute you have an imaginary friend

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you reject Allah, or Quezacotl for that matter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing, the most important question for every human being and most don't bother researching it for themselves.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Could you say the same if I was sitting outside your bedroom window. Watching you brush that beautiful hair. All mine.... All... Mine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (Joh 3:3 AV)

“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.” (Joh 6:44 AV)

“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” (Joh 6:37 AV)

"This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." (Joh 6:29 AV)

“But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.” (Joh 10:26-28 AV)

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.” (1Co 2:14 AV)

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.” (Joh 6:63 AV)

“So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (Ro 10:17 AV)

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, NOR OF THE WILL OF MAN, but of God.” (Joh 1:12-13 AV)

“For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them].” (Eze 36:24-27 AV)

“For he saith to Moses, 'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion'. So then [it is] not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.” (Ro 9:15-16 AV)

“Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will [have mercy], and whom he will he hardeneth.” (Ro 9:18 AV)

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, the NLT is a liberal translation of a translation. Use a NASB for a more literal translation.

Secondly, the Bible teaches that no one seeks after God. It is God that calls us ("my sheep hear my voice...") and it is true that those that can't/ wont believe are not able to because they are not chosen to do so. They are "vessels created for wrath"

Predestination - look it up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast