Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Gun Can I be an admin on graal

I so want to be an admin I do not tolerate cheating and I will help people in the game I have never gone to jail I hve never stole from anyones farm please oh please let me be an admin I will do anything 4 of my friends are admins please oh please let me join I love graal it's the best game on the iPhone and itouch and what better way to keep it that way and fun and safe or new people than hiring me as an admin please let me join I will do anything!!! I'm desperate lol

Unregistered

I want to be an admin

Hey Admins,
    I´m a graal player and know many glitches & more...
    My graal name is iCrow,I often play as an animal...
    when you need me send me a pm...

Unregistered

Heart New me

i would love to be an adin my name is dracula ive been playing for a long time it would be grat ty if not i understand im friends with one admin

Unregistered

I want to be an admin too i am not wealthy i have been to jail once i didnt mean it

I want to be an admin too my name is apprentice assassin Mr.Fluffy Pants

Unregistered

Joypad Tail Codes?!?!?

Anyone know tail codes? I am DESPERATE for a tail code, either blue, white or orange. Please I would like it so much!!! Thankyou!

Unregistered
    can you add me if your an admin and tell me when your recruiting my game name is overkill0 im in the dragons guild

Unregistered

i want to become Admin to help Graal

Hey i wanna be admin because i think i can make graal a better game where there is no hackers and glitchers im in the Nerv guild and my name is Blaze i wanna become a admin plzz let me be one

Unregistered
    Ya if there is a spot left can i plz b an admin meet me i am dark night and am usually in nka or smilez society II

Unregistered

Pda Beggars are BEGGING!

Lol, look at all these beggars, I'm not trying to become one. I'm just posting this comment because of the BEGGARS! I would't mind to become an admin though, - KathyRu

Unregistered

Check2 admin

can i be an admin my name is ricku

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast