Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does smoking weed make the veins in your hands/arms appear?

I've noticed lately that my veins are becoming "bluer" and are bulging out of my skin more often now that I have been smoking more frequently. I smoke pot and cigarettes. What is the cause of more veins suddenly appearing on my hands, wrists, and arms?

Unregistered

Hello

I have the SAME exact problems among others.

If the cigarettes you are smoking are FSC (Fire saftey cigarettes) then this is most likely your problem.

I would advise you to QUIT NOW! They almost killed me.

I have been to the emergency room 3 different times for severe headaches and nose bleeds.

I found out that it is all linked to the new cigarettes.

I have veins all over my body including the palms of my hands, my eyes, my tongue, and everywhere else.

I know it's hard but please quit.

I am only 24 years old and I feel like im dying because of these new "more toxic" smokes.

Unregistered

Lightbulb On smoker

i have blue'r then normal veins on my arms and wrist to that bulde and expand and i think it is a result of smoking i dont think it has anything to do with the new cigarettes i was told the more you smoke the more harder your hart pumps and causes high blood pressure emagine trying to push a large amount of water through your garden hose all at once (notice how the hose expands this is what smoking does' your veins get narrow and all the blood from your hart has to be pumped through it) i hope this is of help'

Unregistered
    i am 24 and am suffering from the same thing. i didnt know if it was high blood pressure or stress that was causing it, but i ended up in hospital recently after smoking a cigarette, ive been smoking for about ten years. ive noticed in the last 2 years or so this has appeared more often. i also smoke a fair bit of weed too. my hands in particular go quite whitish/blueish with every vein underneath very visible and large. I did ask the hospital if this was normal, i the doctor said it was. I dont believe a word of it, my hands look like those of a seventy year old...

Unregistered
    I smoked for just one year in my twenties and in a matter of a couple of months developed prominent veins and thread veins everywhere, which worsened over the years. I also developed chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia which means I can hardly leave the house due to illness and this was in part caused by smoking (plus alcohol and sugar in the diet), so I would advise anyone to give up smoking. It's not worth sacrificing your health and your life for.

Unregistered

Component Drugs

I think people at my school do drugs, how can I tell that they do drugs? I have prove but I want to make sure that they do before I say anything? Most boys veins in my school are like blue and r bulging out its disgusting me and my friend feel sick after we see them.