Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girlfriend would like to start smoking cigarettes?

I don't smoke, I would prefer her not to smoke. I do not know why she wants to start. She made a 'cool' new friend at work that smokes...could that be why? She is 25 and I am 22! I cannot force her not to smoke, but what do I do to try and get her not to?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Instead of trying to convince her otherwise, perhaps you could put your energies to better use by looking for a new girlfriend. You deserve someone smarter.

Junior Member psychedelicsoldier's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    people that usually start smoking because they think it makes them cool or fit in usually dont continue smoking. They know they dont want to, and when they start coughing up theyre lungs because of it, they'll stop. If that dosent, she'll see just how much money shes burning on them smokes. I spend 12$ a day on smokes, dosent seem like much, but god does it add up... I added up my 5 year total and wow, it almost made me fall outa my chair just how much money i spent =\

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your girl friend want to go for smoking only then you can recommend her to go for e-cig . E-cig don't contains tobacco so won't be dangerous and even it will give the same feel which normal cigarette gives.