Do you believe Nostradomus's prediction is true about the third anti-christ?

dodge

Apr 4, 2008
http://www.2012supplies.com/what_is_2012/nostradamus.html

I believe it to be Obama, "My personal Opinion"!
Also please answer -> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuqaZWVCMX96.8Jg4_Btwh7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091214181237AANFDwa

People who believe in Nostradamus also believe in other completely unsupportable ideas.

I can make a prophecy too. The beast is coming. Now you have to figure out what that could mean, and when anything happens that comes close to what that could mean, then the prophecy is deemed true. So much for prophecies.

There is only one problem: Nostradamus never said a Mr. Mabus will be the Antichrist.

In Century 2, Quatrain 62 he states that “when Mabus will die”, there will be “a horrible undoing of people and animals”.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=158423

Whether or not Nostradomus' predictions are true, the world needs to turn to the bible for real answers. It clearly states what the antichrist will have and so far Obama falls under these. Many leaders in the past of course have been looked at as well but he seems to fill those shoes more.

Do you know that people believed John F. Kennedy was the Antichrist? Especially since he received a "wound to the head."

Well. He wasn't.

And neither is Obama.

Nostradomus hasn't always been right.

Also, my pastor has read many translations of the Bible and he believes the Anti Christ is way off in the distance, hundreds of years in the future.

I had the same dream twice that Obama is the anti-christ. In each dream, he had on a nice, tan suit and shirt and tie, and just stood there calmly looking like an ordinary man, but the instant anyone disagreed with him, his skin and eyes turned green and steam came out of places it shouldn't...to make his disdain and supernatural abilities clearly known. In the dream, he grabbed a member of my family and slapped the mark of the beast on her forehead fast, just to show me he could. Nostradomus: I don't know. Obama I also believe is either the anti-christ or closely related to him. Doesn't it strike you as odd that one of the first things he did in office was to permanently, as in forever more, seal his birth documents, so that no one will ever to be able to know where he was actually born. I also read that it has been proved that the birth paper he provided to show he was born in Hawaii is forged. It's not a birth certificate, but a certificate of live birth...different from an official birth certificate, and now apparently forged, with his real birth documents forever sealed from human view. Why would he do that unless he had something terrible to hide.

No.

That's because there's a pretty tight requirement for prophets. They're almost exclusively Jewish, their predictions are about Israel or the Jewish people, and they predict both near-term things (so that they can be validated to be a prophet) and long-term things. A prophet can't be "close." 100% accuracy is the Biblical standard for prophets.

Nostradamus' "predictions" are vague, can seemingly be applied to numerous things, and they've wrong as often as they're right.

"I believe it to be Obama, 'My personal Opinion'"!

That alone is enough for me to conclude that you are misinformed and uneducated.

No! The Bible says there have come to be many Antichrists; 1st John 2:18-26.

This book of the Bible does not single out one Antichrist.

Nostradamus' quatrains can be manipulated and contrived by anyone.
When one of them contains an actual name or date I might give them some credence.
How come people wailed about his New City two towers prediction,but the finest minds in the world didnt twig?-Because it's B/S.

Back