telus sim card work in gsm unlocked phones?

ricky

May 23, 2008
HIT THERE, i know that telus has recently launched there new network and now offer sim cards . well im asking if you can take any unlocked phone that has a sim card slot and use it on the telus network or do they have to be certain phones? thanks

Like I said before, the compatibility list of phones/devices is slowly being established as people are experimenting with phones from other carriers. If you have a particular phone in mind then call TELUS and they may, and I stress may, be able to tell you if it is compatible or not. Also keep in mind that they could care less if another carriers phone will be compatible. Some GSM phones will work and some won't.

HIT THERE, i know that telus has recently launched there new network and now offer sim cards . well im asking if you can take any unlocked phone that has a sim card slot and use it on the telus network or do they have to be certain phones? thanks

Yes its true ! Telus sim card works with GSM unlocked phones . Recently, i used unlock code to unlock my Samsung phone . I got code from the provider WickedUnlock.com to unlock it . Now, i can able to use Telus sim card .

Back