What is your biggest fear when you're first attracted to a member of the...

DeepThrust

Dec 6, 2009
...opposite sex? The opening subject to approach them with? Fear of rejection if you try?? Being laughed at???

there are different ones but i think it more of the fear of being rejected or maybe the fear of being heartbroken in the end or just them lying to me about everything or maybe me hurting them in the end
:(
i cant stand none of it

Laughter is a good thing, I say. Whether they're laughing at you, or with you, you can walk away with the knowledge that you're funny in some way. When you're rejected, you walk away with nothing but a chip on your shoulder.

It is always the fear of rejection. I could care less if I get laughed after she rejects me. If she isn't taking me seriously for being interested in her that way by laughing at me in the process, then why should I worry about it anymore? It is obvious that she isn't respectful of me or my feelings.

im 12 in a half and my biggest fear was telling my biggest crush khalil crossland that i had liked him(AND HEY GUESS WHAT WE GO TOGETHER NOW) (10 DAYS IN RELATIONSHIP)

not the fear of rejection is more the fear if the other person play with me and end up heartbroken

mostly things to talk about. im fine with opening, and i am not bad looking, but once we get talking i usually can't really think of anything to talk about...

Back