Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    patoonyajones

what would you discribe as love?

because I am questioning my love for someone,not sure if I want to love him any more.would like input about love from others

lee
    love's blind but it can see through

flowerpetal
    love is irresistable!!!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
    any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
    have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
    beloved: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment

a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love"

dontcare
    Maybe he is not sure if he wants to love you anymore either, you better sit down and have a discussion regarding your issues.

smunkeemom
    love is a choice, infatuation and attractions are feelings, feelings are fun but are nothing great to base your life on since they change often.

catmenacestop
    Love to me is someone who worries about you a lot but doesn't over step his/her bounderies. Love is also when the person you love only sees you and know one else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love is a beautiful thing that everyone wants to experience, but very few actually have an opportunity, and even fewer really know what it is
    -----------------------------
    I am here, therefore I Am
    -----------------------------

Abhi
    Love is like a Cigar..It starts with FIRE....Continues with SMOKES...And Ends with ASHES........But don't worry....I AM CHAIN SMOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seayray
    Love is relative, and this concept means different things to different people. Some answers to this question may be quite similar, or quite different; however, everyone's view of love, and everyone's boundaries for love, and everyone's needs and desires of love are set quite different. Look inside your heart and mind and ask questions about your desires and needs for love. Love is an individual thing, and love makes a person feel both happy and sad; furthermore, my love brings me comfort, security, happiness, and sanctity all rolled up in a humorous devotion to peace,respect, and communication.Peace & Happiness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast