is it okay for a 22 year old male to have a non sexual relationship with a 17

Sure that's fine.
But he doesn't WANT to have a non sexual relationship with her.
He wants to do it to her.
And that's kind of gross and creepy.
I mean, there isn't anything that the two could have in common that would make him 'just want to be friends' with her. He's waiting until she is 18 so he can plow her.

yeah! there is nothing wrong with it! When I was 17 I dated 22 yr olds, its only 5 years difference, girls do mature faster then guys. I think its fine. Now if he was 30 it would be weird.

ew no, thats too much of an age difference. theres just a big maturity-level difference between the two ages. sorry.

answer mine please?! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am17Oc1YWyBiRcPKQs3jVuPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091130000536AATxa6j

it's not really that big a deal since she's almost 18. i just hope you didn't meet her KNOWING she was in high school. unless she's already out of high school, and will be 18 soon

I think it is if you both love each other then it should be okay. To me it does not matter if you are having sex or not it is still okay. Is it right for cougars to go after 17 y/o boys? They are way older than you and people say that is okay! Why cant this be okay.

Can't the 22 find girls his age to have relationship with? He must be desperate and immature if he is going for a minor.

I don't think love or "like" can be defined by age. I'm dating a guy who is 20 and I'm only 16. You can't control who you truly care about. Lust on the other hand is a totally different story. Lust is VERY wrong with that large of an age difference. But if it's an innocent true relationship, then I personally think its ok :)

yeah who cares? like really my grandparents were 15 years or 16 apart lmfao & plus guys dont mature as fast as girls like you & her are at the same maturity level.

Knowing that guy, his maturity level is probably the same as yours. But it's okay to have a relationship with him.

Back