18 with no intrest in girls (no homo) help?

sara

May 11, 2008
maybe it's the type of girls you are hanging around? i wouldn't go anywhere near girls that just get drunk and have sex with random people. there's a word for people like that.

try meeting new girls, one's that actually care about you.

Okay, never really had much luck with them, they really just dont like me for some reason, ive been told its cause im too nice which i couldnt help just the way i was raised. Had 1 gf but it was more like a f buddy cause all that happend was get drunk an f***. Anyways id rather just like have a few drinks and play some video games or something like that with some friends but every time they always wanna go hang with some girls an that sucks cause everytime i go its all those ppl having a good time and me sitting there no one talking to me. Lastnight we were just smokin some bud playing video games having a good time and this girl called one of my friends and said her and some friends wanted to party and to come on over, i ended up staying home. Whats going on here? is this weird?

I cant say your homosexual because you havent stated an attraction to males. If thats not the case then really something else is going on her and it probably has alot to do with how you view yourself. I know alot of guys who frequently get turned down "for being too nice" aand get the "I just see you as a friend" line. After awhile, surely this can weigh on your self-esteem and your ability to interact with other females because you automatically have the notion that your not good enough. Hence, you've stopped trying all together. You shouldnt give up though. Pay attention to the kind of girls your friends always bring around...Perhaps their far too immature for you if they still think that being too nice is actually a bad quality in a guy. Also, look at how your guy friends treat them. They wine them and flirt with them maybe only so that they'd wind up in bed with them. Is that the kind of girl you'd really want anyway?
First, you need to work on yourself before you can converse with girls well. When you build about a better confidence and self-esteem things should change where you'll get better at being social with the ladies. In the meantime, dont be a hermit. No matter how nervous you may get when girls are about, dont exclude yourself because then your not helping yourself at all.
You can be friends with these girls, but you dont have to act like a womanizer to obtain their interest. From the sounds of it, you could careless if their interested or not, the point is being anti-social with the opposite sex doesnt make you appealing whatsoevere to anyone else. If you can use them to build better social skills you'll be in a better position with a girl you would normally go for. Maybe you'll even be able to approach her on your own.
You dont want or need a girl who just wants to party or hook up. A girl who accepts you for who you really are and is respectful. grateful, and apprecaitive of your kindness is more your type. Only a mature girl will notice this and not see your actions as "too nice" because a real women knows..theres no such thing!

I cant say your homosexual because you havent stated an attraction to males. If thats not the case then really something else is going on her and it probably has alot to do with how you view yourself. I know alot of guys who frequently get turned down "for being too nice" aand get the "I just see you as a friend" line. After awhile, surely this can weigh on your self-esteem and your ability to interact with other females because you automatically have the notion that your not good enough. Hence, you've stopped trying all together. You shouldnt give up though. Pay attention to the kind of girls your friends always bring around...Perhaps their far too immature for you if they still think that being too nice is actually a bad quality in a guy. Also, look at how your guy friends treat them. They wine them and flirt with them maybe only so that they'd wind up in bed with them. Is that the kind of girl you'd really want anyway?
First, you need to work on yourself before you can converse with girls well. When you build about a better confidence and self-esteem things should change where you'll get better at being social with the ladies. In the meantime, dont be a hermit. No matter how nervous you may get when girls are about, dont exclude yourself because then your not helping yourself at all.
You can be friends with these girls, but you dont have to act like a womanizer to obtain their interest. From the sounds of it, you could careless if their interested or not, the point is being anti-social with the opposite sex doesnt make you appealing whatsoevere to anyone else. If you can use them to build better social skills you'll be in a better position with a girl you would normally go for. Maybe you'll even be able to approach her on your own.
You dont want or need a girl who just wants to party or hook up. A girl who accepts you for who you really are and is respectful. grateful, and apprecaitive of your kindness is more your type. Only a mature girl will notice this and not see your actions as "too nice" because a real women knows..theres no such thing!

find a girl who like to do the same things as you, online dating is great i found my husband like that!!! good luck.

At least your not a virgin dude.There guys out there who are still virgins and are 40 years old.There guys out there with special needs who will never have a girlfriend their whole life.Your reallly lucky man,your not unlucky.

People who call you gay are just ignorant fools and they are selfish.

nah its not weird, you just sound like your in a slum, the right girl will come and youll know shes right, good luck

no you just gived up like me and eminem ?? GIRLS ARE BEACHES BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THESE BEACHES AIN'T ALL SEA AND SAND. THESE BEACHES ARE THE BEACH THAT WALKS ON THE BEACH (DOG) KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN ?

Don't worry--this sounds totally normal.

Are you picky? Do you only like certain types of girls? If that's the case, then you might want to travel to other places and see if you find your girl there, since obviously, none of the girls in your area are cutting it for you.

not wierd at all dude. Im 18 too and im interested in girls and all, but i would much rather just stay home, have a few beers, and play video games with my buddies. The key is finding a girl that likes to do all of those things too, even though they are rare. But every once and awhile you should party with some chicks, just to get laid. You can worry about serious relationships later in life--most marriages fail anyways.

dude your a faggot no offense man but god made girls for us to take advantage of them (no offense girls)

get your a$$ out of the computer and find a girl out there man,your parents are gonna be dissapointed in you if you dont give them grandchildren!!!

i don't think it's weird maybe cuz the trashy girls your around are used to being around huge douchers that's why they are put off by your niceness but that's their problem not yours. why don't you find nice people to hang out with? not losers lol. then i bet you will find yourself a nice girl. but yeah you never wanna try and start a relationship or anything with a girl that likes to party. they're just bad news trust me. :D

You defenetly look like a homo. You are what people in miami call a "clasic closet homosexual". Don't worry, if you don't push back it aint gay. Have a go at it. :)

I'm a girl that likes to play videogames,sit back and have a soda, one day you'll find a girl that likes to do the same stuff you do.

Thats totally normal, your just not ready yet, theres no rush.. a few of my friends didn't have gf's till they were 20/21. When the right girl comes along you'll want to take your relationship with her further/more seriously.. Don't feel like you NEED to date just because everyone else does

Doesn't make you gay.. Just like girls who don't date or have sex..doesn't make them lesbians

Back