Rogers Vs Bell Vs Telus.?

john

Sep 3, 2007
I want to get a new cell phone from one of these companies. I'm thinking of going with rogers for this cool phone but some people say it has bad connection. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. Help me choose which company to go to and why, and tell me if they have good connection but mostly tell me things about rogers.

Rogers has the best and nicest phones but their customer service is horrible. Also, they charge a lot in your monthly bill. I have been using Rogers for two years now and I will switch to Bell once my contract is up next year. It is true that Rogers had bad connection because I do not have any signal in my basement while my brother has Bell and he has full signal in the basement. Also, they say that they have the best mobile internet but it is super slow when I use it on my Blackberry Bold. Also, after your contract, they charge you a lot to upgrade your phone. The biggest thing is that, Rogers, charges a lot for your plan. I think that Bell is the best because they have good customer service and they are improving on their product line. If you are looking for cheap service but good quality, you should use Fido because there are no system access fees and their plan are very good.
Here are some rants from previous and current Rogers customers
www.ihaterogers.ca

Back