1973 Dodge Rallye Charger?

tspeedyt

Nov 23, 2009
There is a 1973 Dodge Rallye Charger and it has the 400 motor, auto trans, the color is like a copper color and i believe the car has the vinyl top. When I looked at the car it didn't have any rust (just a dent in one of the front fenders) and the car seemed to be all there except for the front grille and the Vin Tag was missing. I asked about the vin tag being gone and the guy said it was his uncle's car and it should be in the trunk but when I looked it was not found. I continued to ask about the car and he said that he would get his uncle to look for the title and stuff but when we went out to see about the car again the man told us that his uncle had not found the title for it and continued to tell us that he wanted $3000 for the car without the title and with the vin tag missing. I have looked over the car good and crawled under it and checked numbers to see if they all match and they do (there is no doubt it is a real rallye charger) but the only real problem would be getting the title and the vin tag. Also what could I do so I could get this car and title (people tell me that it is not worth going through the hassle) but this car is real solid and I would hate to see it go to waste just sitting around. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.
Also I would like to know the production numbers for these cars in 1973 and how much it would be worth or if it would be worth restoring.

Back