Can you find me one of the picture bios for the xbox 360? I would like to...

justaskme

Nov 23, 2009
...just copy and paste.? I want a picture bio, but I can't ever seem to get it right. I want to find the SLAPPED picture bio if possible. I will take anything though.

х☆↓「 Тнзз Оизз Алd Оиlч 」↓☆х ---------- →[S IP IE 3 ID v2]← ------------ ┏━━┳┓☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆┏┓™ ┃←━┫┃┏━┳━┳━┳━┳┛┃☆ ┣━→┃┗┫ㅇ┃ㅇ┃ㅇ┃┗┫ㅇ┃☆ ┗━━┻━┻┻┫┏┫┏┻━┻━┛☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆┗┛┗┛☆☆☆☆☆ ................................................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats my bio right now:) im glad to help out... and i gave you the top part cause it looks cool just put in your gamertag instead of mine.. if you want to thank me my gamertag is S IP IE 3 ID v2

heres one

this one says quick scope if u want more ad me GT: Miikey Mo

┏━┳┳┳┳━┳┳┓★★★ ★★★┃ㅁ┃↓┃┃←┫↑┫★★★ ★★★┗┓┣━┻┻━┻┻┛★★★ ★★★★┗┛★★★★★★★★★★ ★★┏━━┓★★★★★★★★★★ ★★┃┣━╋━┳━┳━┳━┓★★ ★★┣━┫┃←┫ㅁ┃ㅁ┃┗┫★★ ★★┗━━┻━┻━┫┏┻━┛★★ ★★★★★★★★★┗┛★★★★★

xbox bios

is their a no scope bio cauze i had the quick scope 1 but i dont quick scope i mainly no scope

bio

★┬┬┬┬┬┏━━━┓┬┬┬┬┬★ ├┼┼┼┼┏┫◎↓◎┣┓┼┼┼┼┤├┼┼┏┓┗┫┗━┛┣┛┏┓┼┼┤├┼┼┃┃┏┻━━━┻┓┃┃┼┼┤├┼┏┫┣╋┓ ┏╋┫┣┓┼┤ ├┏┫┃┃┃┃ ┃┃┃┃┣┓┤ ├┗┻┻┻╋┛ ┗╋┻┻┻┛┤ ★┻┻┻┻┗━━━━━┻┻┻┻┻★

heres a robot flipping the fingers

Slapped

Slapped bio
┏−−┳┓ ★★★★★★★★ ┏┓™ ┃←−┫┃┏−┳−┳−┳−┳┛┃★ ┣−→┃┗┫ㅇ┃ㅇ┃ㅇ┃┗┫ㅇ┃★ ┗−−┻−┻┻┫┏┫┏┻−┻−┛★ ★★★★★★★┗┛┗┛★★★★★★

bios

how do you get this as your bio coz i never done this before

searching

can anyone get a assault/sub machine gun... send me a message if yes gt:IBooMxArDeNI

help plz

The robot one dosent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone fix it please

Bio slapped wit ur gamertaag mines in it ViolentBUTtumor

х☆↓「 Тнзз Оизз Алd Оиlч 」↓☆х ---------- →[VioltentBUTtumor]← ------------ ┏━━┳┓☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆┏┓™ ┃←━┫┃┏━┳━┳━┳━┳┛┃☆ ┣━→┃┗┫ㅇ┃ㅇ┃ㅇ┃┗┫ㅇ┃☆ ┗━━┻━┻┻┫┏┫┏┻━┻━┛☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆┗┛┗┛☆☆☆☆☆ .................................................. ..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(type ur gamertag here) doesnt do bios but if he did they would probably be the best in the world

+■■+■■+■■■■+■■■■+
+■+■+■+■++■+■++++
+■+■+■+■++■+■++++
+■+++■+■■■■+■■■■+
+■+++■+■+++++++■+
+■+++■+■+++++++■+
+■+++■+■++++■■■■+

if you need any subscribe to unbeatable46 on youtube and message me what you want

.._|\_________________,,
./ `--||||||||----- ------------ |==o_________________|
...),---.(_(__) /
..// (\) ),----".'
.//___//
/`----' /
-------- A gun:emot1:

a im bored can someone get the best bio and send it to me Thanks....G-Tag---> noobKiller

Back