Who thinks Obama and his administration should stop blaming Bush for everything?

Jimmbbo

Jul 10, 2009
The libs have two cards in their deck... "blame Bush" and "You're a racist".

That is the limit of their thinking, so it is highly UNlikely they will give up half of their arsenal, despite the reality it is Barry and the Axis of Idiots who are trashing the economy further.

Every time I turn around, I see either Obama or one of his lap dogs blaming HIS OWN MESS on Bush. It's getting real old, real fast. I mean Obama ran his campaign with hopes of becoming the POTUS. Well, he succeeded. He knew what the job entailed ( at least I hope, or he is even more inexperienced and naive then I suspected.) Now it is time to grow a set of stones and man-up. I don't need a whiny little pencil-necked complainer as my president. I want a tough as nails mother-effer as my commander-in-chief; someone who knows how powerful the U.S. military is and is ready to pull the trigger at any time, if necessary. Say what you will about Bush, he might not have had the entire world's respect, but they feared him alright. I am not so sure of this with Obama.
Machiavelli opined in The Prince of whether it better to be loved or feared. He concluded it would be nice to be both but if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
My fear is Obama is a wimp and he constantly embarrasses me every time either he or one of his ilk open their mouths on TV. I mean so far Obama has managed to do more harm to then good for this country. His far left ideology has convoluted his thinking process; he comes off looking like a weak man-child. This guy may not have what is it takes for this job.
O.K. Lefties, let the games begin.

It's all a sham, same policies, same goals, same bankers funding the whole thing and so having the majority of the say in whatever goes on in the world.

Too lazy to read that long rant, although they should stop blaming Bush.

I agree. Even though bush did a lot of stuff terrible to the U S of A, Obama is just blaming everything on Bush

Why are you so afraid of Obama? I see you shaking with fear. Haha, it must be because you know he is going to wipe the floor with the repubs in 2012.

They all need to stop blaming shit on others and just fix the damn problem by nuking the whole damn world.

Any president who is unable to stand on his / her own two feet, without playing the blame game to cover their azzes, is in the wrong job.

Why are you so afraid of Obama? I see you shaking with fear. Haha, it must be because you know he is going to wipe the floor with the repubs in 2012.

Obama is a whimp.

Unfortunately he is a cry baby that can't handle being asked hard questions. He should sit down with Sean Hannity for some good debate. He won't do it unfortunately.

Oh well,

Obama is a loser.

So what exactly has Obama blamed on Bush? The economy is Bush's falt (Iraq war costed $1Trillion). Bailouts were started by Bush, which Obama is only carrying on the same tradition, which I disagree with.
Or could it be your only real complaint is you "want a tough as nails mother-effer as my commander-in-chief"?

defo sure bush wasn't the greatest he got a shoe thrown at him 4 goodness sake, but they need to take some responsibility for it they haven't done anythin bout it in 10 months

Back