Does GNC 100% Pro Performance Whey Protein Strawberry cause pimples?

EricK

Mar 15, 2008
i am 15 years old male and i was wondering if it did cause pimples because i took it for like a week before and after my work out and i started getting pimples is it because of the shake or something else?

Additional Details
Also i put water in it insted of milk but i have been drinking alot of milk with cereal and oatmeal can that cause the pimples?i use to drink less milk

Foods that are packaged like that and are artificially flavored things like "strawberry" have a lot of chemicals that can really aggravate the skin and cause acne. The best way to have clear, healthy skin is to eat a healthy diet filled with fruits, vegetables, lean protein, and healthy fats; processed foods tend to be sugary foods and not as nutritious, and can cause acne.

And btw, that protein crap they sell and label as "good for you" tends to not be all that great; you would get better results with a healthy diet than supplements and things such as that.

But yeah, read the label. I always said that, if I wouldn't put it on my face or I can't pronounce the ingredients, I wouldn't eat it.

Back