Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola Droid sim card?

does it take a sim card?

Unregistered
    hshshhshshsh ur a fucking faggot

Unregistered
    Might I ask why he is a faggot? All he did was ask a question that many people will ask if there is no definite answer. I too am curious if the droid has a sim card.

Unregistered

droid sim card

If you get it through Verizon the answer is no. There is a video on the internet of one with a sim card that is causing the buzz. That is the European make of the Droid that is going to be called "Milestone when it comes out in early 2010.

Unregistered
    I love how people find that a stupid question when Verizons Blackberry Storm uses a sim card.

Unregistered

Gun

It's not a stupid question and we purchased 2 motorola droids from Verizon in 2010,which both came with sims cards, so the idiot doesn't know what he/she is talking about for starters. Apparently just likes to use the word his favorite word to create hate and discontent!

Unregistered
    How do you access your SIM card in droid?

Thanks

Unregistered
    the verizon droid has what looks like it used to be a sim port. if you check out the gsm droid video you will see where the sim card goes, but on the cdma droid the port is still there, it just has a small aluminum bar that blocks the port. id guess most people trying to convert cdma to gsm(hahaha) have a stolen or lost phone.

Unregistered
    I don't think that someone would have a stolen phone if they are wanting to use a sim card. I myself am on T-mobile, and love the company. I've had Verizon in the past, and hated it. Have no desire to go back. But, I am researching what kind of phone I want next because I am due for an upgrade. But, because I have a sim card now with all my stuff on it, I am looking for a phone that will accept my sim card. Pretty much all the phones that are made for AT&T are sim card phones and can be used on the Tmobile network.

Unregistered
    There is a sim card port right above the battery in the back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast