Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    cdma phones are capable of working with sim cards, e.g. the HTC snap world phone. Is there A way of opening up the old port on a Droid and using it with a sim card?

Unregistered

Devil Fuckin ur mama

How would u... LIKE TO SUCK MA COCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Flash above poster is a total loser virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How would u... LIKE TO SUCK MA COCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your cock, like the USA Motorola Droid Sim card, is non existent, or in the very least, extremely hard to find. At least, that's what your momma said last night. She said you broke it off masterbating to a picture of a goat when you were 12. The doctor was going to sew it back on but didnt have a needle small enough, and wouldnt be able to make stitches small enough. Fortunately for you they were able to salvage parts off the dead gerbil you had in your ass. Unfortunately, for the rest of us, its junk was too big so they used the sphincter instead. Thus, you became twice the asshole your mom already regretted.

for the properly proportioned, single sphincter people on this post. It has been many years since I tested phones, but world phones had Sim cards because they would work over on the European gsm (and others) networks. we would have different sims for different countries to avoid the roaming fees. I might be wrong, my memory for things other than the above posters momma, is getting a little rusty, but the worldphones had 900, 1800, & 1900 mhz radios back when I worked on them. The 900 used to be cdma, and you would use 1800, or 1900 for gsm depending on the country. Granted, this was back before 3G. I left the field a little before 3g started being implemented.

I have Motorola Droid and want to use it as a wifi only device to setup as a static monitor for my IP camera. I reset the phone and was asked to activate it. Then I figured I could remove the SIM to kill the radio. Surprise, no Sim. Thought it was maybe hidden so I took the phone apart. Nope, no Sim.. Damn it! Now I guess I will have to root the phone to get rid of the activation nag as other fixes only work until reboot. The phone I bought to replace my old Droid is the bionic and it has a Sim card as did my older phones that I had with AT&T. My Droid and Droid bionic are with Verizon.

To all you normal people, good night. To the jerk above (probably the same jerk that thinks "faggot" means idiot), tell your mom that I want my money back so I can buy some medicated shampoo for the crabs she gave me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12