Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you smoke weed with an empty Cigarette?

Could you take out the tobacco and fill it with weed?
    Is it better or worse then a joint?

Oh and do you cut of the filter?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can.... but i wouldnt suggest it man. first of all it's a major pain in the ass to take out the tobacco. and you dont have to take the filter off but it kinda deminishes the THC in the weed. i'd just go with the joint man or you know a pipe... i like pipes more then anything...maybe a bong

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, you can, the guy above me is wrong. Yes, you have to remove the filter. Just take out the tobacco they work really well and are easy to make, just use car keys or a thin object to remove the tobacco and filter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course you can. I personally prefer a hand rolled joint to a "cigaweed". No you keep the filter, you can even keep some of the tobacco in it if you want to mix. I would suggest getting yourself a nice Dutch, or White Owl though and rolling a blunt instead.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes you can ive done it before when i didnt have papers. you take the tobacco out by rolling the cigarette in your fingers to loosen it then using tweezers to take it out. you have to break the weed up very fine and then pack it in the cigarette (i found that a phone antenna works best). Make sure you pack the weed in the cigarette well because if you dont break it up enough and dont pack it in enough the paper will burn faster than the weed therefore rendering the whole process useless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could, just tear off the filter and roll both ends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes you can but make sure you pack the weed in the cigarette well because if you dont break it up enough and dont pack it in enough the paper will burn faster than the weed therefore rendering the whole process useless.

Cwow loves u
    Yes u can I just did it and I have a ? For y'all can u mix weed with tobacco in a cigerette and still get high

Unregistered
    ^^ yes you can, its called a spliff