Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to connect the G688 bluetooth to the PS3? Please?

i really need help please. i just got the G688 bluetooth head set from ebay and i cant seem to connect it to my ps3. i have tried another bluetooth and it worked fine. i charged the G688 on my ps3 the after 4 hr it would not turn on when i disconnected it. there is a red and then blue light only when its charging but theres no light wene its disconnected.

i really need help if u know can u post it in an understanding way. thanks so much n if found the answer on a website can u paste it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    getting a bluetooth headset off ebay is not really a good idea.I would suggest returning it and go to a nearby store(target, walmart etc) to get the official ps3 bluetooth headset(found in the electronics section in the games section).

Unregistered

Fags

Pretty sure this link said "how to use a g688 bluetooth with a ps3" not "good suggestions on where i should buy a bluetooth headset at" so uh ya fuck you

Unregistered

Headphones helpfull info

the instructions say hold the multi function button until the blue lights blink. not true the people who wrote the instructions need to instruct somethin else. go to accessory settings then go to manage blue tooth devices. hit register new device and then hit start scanning. turn off your mic before u do this. press and hold the multi button until the blue light is solid blue. not blinking that is where the instructions are wrong. after that on your tv screen it should say g688 click on it turn it on on the ps3 under neath mic volume on the ps3. if that works your good to go. if not just keep googling shit till you find what you need but i am pretty sure this will work for you with the g688 headset...good luck

Unregistered

Gun Coonie Need Help

how the fuck do you do it the fuckin thing is shit G688

Unregistered
    i have the same problem but the blue light on the g688 never turns on even if i hold it for a long time.
    i have even charged it for 4-5 hours. please could you tell me a way to get it to work. please and thank you!

Unregistered

Star Blue G688 Bluetooth headset

That worked perfectly thanks.

Unregistered
    okay the guess up there said it, IF your bluetooth is working THEN hold it until SOLID BLUE LIGHT APPEAR then you can register, if urs not function correctly then sorry nothing else work but i have successfully register mine and it's work fine

Guest From Croatia
    Thank U very much to Unregistered user, help me with my G688 purchased over Ebay.
    (already think that something is broken).