If you kiss someone who smokes, will you taste nicotine?

Bethany

Jun 11, 2008
My friend likes this girl who smokes, and we were on the phone one night and he randomly asked, "If you lick someones teeth who smokes, will you taste nicotine?" He wanted me to look it up, so here it is!

You can taste smoke on them if they smoke and haven't brushed especially if you don't smoke.

answer is yes.. ima regular smoker and i still hate kissing people who smoke lol..

i dont think that if you lick someones teeth u will taste nicotin..thats a bit much u will probally just taste smoke and stuff from smoking!

yes you will but that don't mean all of sudden you get addicted
most likely it will just taste nasty 2 him

hmmm... never thought about that... im not too sure nicotine has a taste... you will definitely taste the smoke pretty heavily if she just got done smoking and he's tonguing it! a non smoker kissing a smoker will always be able to tell the other person is/has smoked.

im a smoker... i chew half a peice of gum after a cigarette. it gets the job done.

^^^^ some people have some pretty weird answers! lol! no you will not taste nicotine... and... um... you're not going to become addicted... you won't become addicted if you smoke a cigarette... people who inhale the with their teeth clinched will have yellow teeth... that's true.

Back