Problems with LG Bliss?

Whoaaa33

Oct 1, 2009
I got an LG Bliss about 2 weeks ago and I was soo happy =)

But, about a week ago it started acting up. When I push a button, something totally different opens up..

Anybody else have probs with it??

Bliss

YES....At first it would shut off on its own n now it just never seems to go to wat i push on even when i calaberate it!!!

solve problem

take it to the place where u purchased it and have them run a software update on it.

I was so glad to get LG Bliss...Then one day it didn't load after charging: I had a software crash. The phone was sent to LG and they gave me a new one. I was happy...until it started acting up. It would freeze and I wouldn't even be able to send a txt nor to call. It was driving me crazy! Especially when I needed to make a phone call and the whole list was going up and down. And of course, as Whoaaa33 said, trying to go for one option and another one opens. I had a problem with txting in horizontal mode, it just couldn't see my "a's" nor "w's"...the left side seem to be affected the most.
Once again, its on its way to be fixed again. But I swear, if it gets all crazy again then there is no way I'm keeping it.

i just bought one not to long ago, and my only problem is that my internet wont work. it says its finished loang the page but nothing comes up. i have yet to fine anyone else who has ever had the same problem. what should i do?

I have the Lg bliss as well and I purchased it in March 2010, I noticed because I have long finger nails that they sometimes mess with the buttons. I also have the shut off problem where it will turn off on its own accord this just started this evening. The charging problem can be averted by not using your phone when its plugged in, thats a battery specification not mentioned in the booklet which is bs! that can severely damage some phones... the bliss makes me want my Lg Rumour back which is sad to say!

Bliss sucks

Yeah my touch screen won't work most of the time, I have to push on it really hard to get it to start working again. I hate it. I'll never get a touch screen again, thanks LG.

you guys, of course its going to have problems sometimes when you touch the screen ! it's a touchscreen ! ! and i'm sure you've dropped it more then once .
i've had mine for awhile and have had only minor problems with it .
if you end up getting another one, then try getting a protective case and a screen cover

Best Phone!!

..I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my LG Bliss. Easy to use and works perfectly. Have had it for about 5 months and no problems at all. Love the touch screen for texting.

i got mine last week my toldaly stoped working:3_8_14[1]:

mine turns on, shows lg screen, then right before the ntelos screen vanishes it restarts?!
I need help?!!!!!

i had the internet promblem now i have a blackberry i take the battery out of my bliss i keep it charged even tho the seravice is cut off and still wotks fine and it has wear prints on it:be polite:

ughhh~!

my letters are messing up, and the screen is acting wierd what do i do????:be polite:

Mine just started really acting up today. It wouldn't load internet pages, so I restarted my phone, only it won't turn on. It pretends to, but during the US Cellular screen it shuts off and keeps repeating. Help!!!

:mad: I had an lg bliss since june 2010 and the touch screen is getting to be a pain when i touch it it does nothing of course i dropped it atleast once or twice and when i press space bar when texting it makes the letter v instead I will not get a touch phone after this. But i have good pics on it so could i save them on a laptop?

Back