How much should I sell my nintendo 64 for?

micah

Jul 24, 2008
If I should sell it at all.
I have 2 controllers and games: mortal kombat 4, mario party, nba in the zone 99, wheel of fortune, and super mario 64.
should I even sell it or should ijust collect more games for it and stuff?

If I were in your position I'd get games like Zelda and Super Smash Bros. etc .and keep the system.

It's invaluable, don't sell it, just keep it, get better games like Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Star Fox etc.

Dont sell it. If you were to sell it, it would only go for so little. You should get some more games to play. Its a classic i have it too. I suggest you get the legend of zelda ocarina of time. Its one of the best games on the n64. So anyway dont sell it just buy some more games for it. Games are so cheap.

The mario games themselfs go up to 30 dollars sometimes. If you are selling it on Ebay, start it at $9.99 and watch it go up. But if it is a buy it now on whatever you are doing, probaly 50 - 60 dollars.

I got rid of mine, and I wish I didn't. so I would keep it if I were you. but if you do sell it, sell it for like $70-$80

ok u got some good games maybe 1 bad game and like 3 decent games but i dint know.How nice games i think u should keep collecting get more mario games zelda and star fox games like that.If you were thinking about selling with the games you have now sell it for maybe around $70 pretty good price.

uh, unless u get it on ebay or gamestop (both of which r limited with 64 games), u wont be getting anymore games. if u would sell the 64 for bout 30-45 bucks, and about 5-10 dollars for each game, that would be limited at about 55 bucks and max 95. but idk. it's entirely up to u. some games were just classics on the 64

im thinking that you should sell it for around $40.00. I've seen em for $25.00 at yard sales Hpoe this helped

I have it with alot of games of n64 keep it tell you really old so if you have something in 2009 lets say in 2010 2010 2020 2030 or whatever if will cost alot something old in the furture will be alot

I got one, and I would sell it and get a PS3, Xbox360, or a Wii.
Hope this hleped

Back