mexican soccer section! question of the night!!?

insanity090887

Feb 19, 2009
Who would you want to go to the repechaje!?!? I would like honduras. Cuz they always talk so much crap and they don't back it up!!! And they think they are fing espaÑa or brazil!!! When they haven't gone to the world cup in like 25 years!!!

USA

Their fans and players were acting like they were going to win the World Cup...Now they will be in 3rd or 4th place after the Honduras game in October.

United states cuz they think they're all good but have been playing like shiiiit! plus i dont tihnk any of them could ever say anything to us again if that happens hahaha, i could see them and argentina face eachother hahaha

United states cuz they think they're all good but have been playing like shiiiit! plus i dont tihnk any of them could ever say anything to us again if that happens hahaha, i could see them and argentina face eachother hahaha

I would like for usa to go to the repechaje
N Honduras to go to the mundial to get HUMILIATED they actually think they can compete with world class teams

I'd like to see Honduras lose the last 3 games, and Argentina to drop to 5th place. That Repechaje game would be sick, although Argentina would rape Honduras.

I want U.S.A to go to the repechaje because they think they are the best (and aren't). They shouldn't be ranked 11 in FIFA rankings because they don't deserve it. FIFA made it for them so that if they lost the last two games with Mexico they would loose minimal points and Mexico would gain minimal points. I wont be surprised they are ranked in the top 5 in October. Beating El Salvador is a BIG accomplishment right? Anyways, I HATE their fans because they are racist and ignorant about their own team and football in general. I Want to see them play with Argentina in the repechaje and loose by a goal margin of 5-0 in both games.

Back