Virgin or Telus for cell provider?

bob1

May 12, 2008
im on telus rihgt now but my phone broke. but ive loked and i can get a good plan on virgin cheaper than telus. im worried that for the price i might lose serivce coverage. ive heard that virgin leases from bell so that could be good. but overall how is virgin mobile for a cell provider.

If you live in a big city like Toronto; coverage is usually shared between the two networks.

Bell bought Virgin; Bell has a wider range; but sometimes its weaker signal but still works.

If your telus contract is over you can easily switch; if not you can always get LG keybo for $100 @ walmart or staples

Also Samsung Slyde and LG Chocolate spin is available too

You can buy payasyougo phones and activate on landline

If you live in a big city like Toronto; coverage is usually shared between the two networks.

Bell bought Virgin; Bell has a wider range; but sometimes its weaker signal but still works.

If your telus contract is over you can easily switch; if not you can always get LG keybo for $100 @ walmart or staples

Also Samsung Slyde and LG Chocolate spin is available too

You can buy payasyougo phones and activate on landline

TELUS/Bell/Koodo/Solo/Virgin have roaming agreements with each other and all use the same towers so coverage should be the same. Since Bell recently purchased Virgin you should expect fee increases in the near future as Bell likes to 'nickel and dime' their clients into paying more money.
Also remember that TELUS rewards loyalty and is willing to give clients free features if they resign a new contract.

Back