What song do you listen to most on your mp3 player?

ShoutAtTheDevil

Aug 15, 2009
I just checked my itunes it says mine is "She's my cherry pie"

BTW a question for anyone who knows the answer
On itunes where it says "play count" is that for the whole time I've had my ipod? Or like the past month or how does that work

mine is "interlude"- by i set my friends on fire...539 times lol...but thats cuz i fell asleep listening to it on repeat a load of times....but for most played that arent cuz i fell asleep are "the day i left the womb" by escape the fate and "WTFWJD" by i set my friends on fire...

....and btw, the play count is just how many times the song has been played on ur ipod/itunes EVER...it only resets when u tell it to

its a tie between Vindicated Dashboard confessional..Shake me like a monkey...Dave Matthews Bandand James morrison...Broken strings.i dont care what anyone says.thats the prettiest break up song in recent years.
I think closer by Kings of leon is up there as far as plays go

the most played song on my mp3 is probably
and song called

"Light Up The Sky" by Yellowcard.

if you're using itunes,
then the play count means how many times you've played it all the way through on your itunes, not how many times you've played it on your actual ipod.

Somebody told me, I hate this part, boom boom pow, cotton eyed joe, and Mr. Brightside

dont know about ipod, i got zune ... but! my most listened to song is tied between november rain and sweet child o mine ... each has 326 listens in the past 2 weeks

1.Stop- Spice Girls
2.Just Dance- Lady Gaga
3.Pokerface - Lady Gaga
4.Lovegame - Lady Gaga
5.Wannabe - Spice Girls
6.Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
7.World War III - Jonas Brothers
8.Too Much - Spice Girls
9.I know you want me - Pitbull
10.Fabulous - High School Musical 2 (Ashley Tisdale)

Sometimes by My Bloody Valentine - 70 listens.

The play count is added up for every time you have finished a track (whether you skipped through the first 10 seconds or first 3 minutes or whatever) on your iTunes and any iPod synced to that computer. If you have ever uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes, chances are that it reset, which has happened several times to me.

dont know about ipod, i got zune ... but! my most listened to song is tied between november rain and sweet child o mine ... each has 326 listens in the past 2 weeks

i think you can clear your play count? dunno for sure.

my fav song is by France Gall -- Pense' a Moi

my top 5 listened 2 songs
5. what would brian boitano do?
4. the answer by automatic loveletter
3. give you hell by the all american rejects
2. that's what you get by paramore
1. holiday by greenday

Back