Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do athiests bother to constantly pound christians about their religion?

I mean it doesn't make sense, if athiests don't believe in anything, and have no reason to try to make other people believe in what they believe, then why do they try to hard to sway people from christianity? Christians of course are driven to try to convert people because they believe it is their obligation, but honestly why do athiests bother in the first place if in their minds it would make no difference in the end?

Because christianity is stupid is not an answer.
    Because god is a fairytale is not an answer.
    Because I feel like it is not an answer.
    You suck is not an answer.

Real answers only please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because atheists too feel that its their obligation to chip away at people's delusions!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If christians just went about their business and kept their religion to themselves I would have no problem with them. Unfortunately they are insisting on injecting their beliefs into politics and into science education. Religion doesn't belong in either place--especially not the intolerant and bigoted form of christianity that is so prevalent in America these days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lets faith or face it. it it's always fun for us religious people and atheists to pound one another. We amuse one another and this is what yahoo answers is about.
    No one can shake my faith. I'm a muslim and you do not want to see what kind of questions are thrown at us and the thumb downs i get for just stating that i'm a muslim.

i agree with the poster underneath me radicals are always trouble makers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    as long as all you christians keep going on about how "YOU ARE GOING TO HELL" and how we should "ACCEPT JESUS AND BE SAVED" and all that other bullshit, we are going to call you out on the stupidity of it each time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A real answer: you ask and I answer.

Another real answer: There exists insufficient empirical evidence to support even the hypothesis of a god and/or gods.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People who bash other peoples religion (no matter what religion is bashing any other religion) are nothing but your run of the mill punks.

Atheists, like christians and every other religion out there, are always looking for new recruits. They want people to believe what they believe in and it usually ends up becoming hostile and violent. Look at the Crusades and the war in Iraq right now was sparked by Islamic radicals (key word: radicals...not all Islamics think that way).

It's human nature for people to want others to agree with them and when things don't go their way it's also (unfortunately) human nature that turns it into a schlong measuring contest which usually means violence.

It's stupid, childish and pathetic but it's the way people are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    all the answers you seek are here: godisimaginary.com
    this is a real answer, just read and take it seriously, im not insulting you, just asking you to find out why we believe what we do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Christians of course are driven to try to convert people because they believe it is their obligation, but honestly why do athiests bother in the first place if in their minds it would make no difference in the end"

But why do christains care about stuff that dont matter

Like abortion and gay marriage for instance

Downloads
    Uploads
    Christians needn't feel so paranoid! Atheists have a lack of respect for all religions equally.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast