Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm even less afraid of it than any Christian, as I think it is complete and utter fiction.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's pointless to worry about something that doesn't exist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, your statements are Biblically true..except for the part about a person being afraid of "lightning" and "sickness" not being a "saved man". I don't think those things have any relevance to salvation.

A person may be afraid of "HOW" he dies, but not be afraid of "death" itself. The fact that he is afraid of "how" he dies, does not indicate he is lost.

As far as these statements being directed towards the Atheists on here, it would serve them well to listen. However, there are many on this site that are not Atheists who need to know these things as well.

Many folks claim "Christianity", but have never been truly born again through the spirit of God. This is evident in many of their answers.

Each person need to take a hard look at their life and see if it lines up with God's Word, not their own feelings, thoughts, or desires.

We will be judged according to what God said, not man.

God said if an person is truly saved, they will be a new person. Their old life is passed away, and everything will become new. Have you become a new person since trusting Christ as Saviour? If not, your probably not saved.

God said that His spirit would testify to our spirit that we are the Children of God. Do you know absolutely that you are a child of God? If not, your probably not.

God tells us that we will know we are his Children by our love for one another. So you love to be around other Christians who are living for the Lord and serving Him? If not, then your probably not saved.

It's not something to play games about. As the person who ask this question pointed out, if your truly are not saved, you will spend eternity in the lake of fire.

Whether your an Atheists or not, you really need to make sure your faith is lining up with God's Word...not your churches, not your feelings, and not your thoughts.....but God's Word.

And I must add that even though you don't believe in hell, that does not make it so. Hell exist whether you believe it or not. And nowhere does God say you will go to hell , unless you don't believe in it.

Truth is truth whether you believe it or not. Saying it does not exist does not make it go away. So, fear or no fear, it doesn't matter. Unless you accept Christ as your Saviour, you will spend eternity in the lake of fire.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they do

If Islam or any other religion is true, you're screwed. Plus the Bible says that some Christians won't be going to heaven, so even if Christianity is true, you could be screwed.

Pascal's Wager = fail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My oh my! Such a rant!
    We atheists don't worry about hell either. Just like the Christians.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gee, thanks for the Information. IJR will keep that in mind.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So you are saying that all Christians will go to Heaven automatically, just because they are Christian?

You know, as an atheist, I have no fear of Hell either.

Junior Member TransitionalSpecies's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't worry about fairy stories designed to frighten children either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither does the atheist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Christians are afraid of hell. It's one of the reasons why they look to God in the first place. Atheists, who do not believe in hell or heaven, are the ones who are not afraid. So according to your logic that "The saved man is not afraid of death and hell," the atheists are the ones who will not burn.

I'm an agnostic, and I enjoyed your sarcasm (or it sounded like sarcasm).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast