What were you doin when the earthquake struck?

M

Misty

I was lying on my bed trying to sleep when the bed started shaking! It was very random. What bout you guys?

I must have missed it. Unless I was having sex at the time, and thought nothing of it.

Fast asleep, the rest of the family were running around going 'what happened' while I snored.

I was screwing, my wife thanked me for the best time she ever had.....aint mother nature great.

in a taxi lol
it well freaked me out, i dint know wat was going on, we were shaking like we were going over loads of bumbs but we was on a smooth road

the nodding dog in the back window was going crazy

i was in bed and the bed started shaking i chit myself i thought i was having a convultion,,,my daughter got up this morning and said mum there was a ghost in my bedroom last night...my son has loads of toys and games on the top of his wardrobe they was all over the floor this morning...my hubby and other son slept through it...god knows how...

was sitting up in bed watching tv, it woke my husband, we live about 40 miles away, all the windows and doors were rattling, pictures and small ornaments had moved, was scary

Back