Do boys like girls who hunt/ fish/ ride dirtbikes, snowmobiles, fourwheelers etc.?

tmw

Aug 3, 2009
Do guys like girls who do guy stuff but still dress up and where make up on a regular basis?

why wouldnt they? the only ones that arent as usual for girls are the hunting and fishing ones, but other than tht dirtbikes, snowmobiles, and fourwheelers are amazingg, i love themm and im a girl.

why wouldnt they? the only ones that arent as usual for girls are the hunting and fishing ones, but other than tht dirtbikes, snowmobiles, and fourwheelers are amazingg, i love themm and im a girl.

Yes, indeed! I would happily marry a girl that shares my passion for the outdoors, that loves hunting and fishing, and appreciates freedom in its general sense.

OH HELL YEAH! girls like that make me feel good in a very special place inside my pants.

Gotta find the right guy :) And to answer your question- yes.

And a girl hunting and fishing is NOT unusual either.

If boys didn't like that kinda thing, I wouldn't have a boyfriend, whom I've been with for almost 3 years.

Yeah......but,having different interest is healthy. Sometimes hanging out all the time is too much.........guys need their space and hanging out with the boys does a man good once in awhile. I can just see all your friends faces when you bring a girl on a hunting party/trip.

I tend to like a real feminine girl who is made up hot most of the time and needs me for things. A girl like you described wouldn't need a man around the house or anything except sex maybe......and then? Its a balance.......

Yes, indeed! I would happily marry a girl that shares my passion for the outdoors, that loves hunting and fishing, and appreciates freedom in its general sense.

darling if boys where you live knew you felt this way about that stuff you would have to beat them off with a stick.

I teach Hunter Safety Classes and the number of girls and women attending my classes have gone from a few to almost 1/3 of the class. I am happy about this as we need our wives and sweethearts to share our hobbies and thereby understand us better.
On our second date, I took my wife to a Muzzle Loader Rendezvous and taught her how to shoot a muzzle loading rifle. She was very happy and told me that she had never had a date like that. She now has at least a dozen guns of her own. We have been married 29 yrs now.

woooooooow i know im not the only one who feels this way... YES. especially me ha

Back