can i charge my ps3 controller with my mobile charger?

Lloyd

May 20, 2008
it fits but i duno if it will charge it and im a bit worried if i leave it in it will break my controller or something.
wel i think ym controller is broke tbh iv tried what u guys have said but it aint chargeing. gonna have to buy a new controller
wel i think my controller is broke tbh iv tried what u guys have said but it aint chargeing. gonna have to buy a new controller

Yes you can.

If the end of the mobile charger fits into the mini-usb slot on the PS3 controller then it will work.

Any device that uses the mini-usb as a charging or transferring mechanism will work with any of other device with the same mini-usb slot.

I use the same cable to charge my PS3 controller, to transfer files from my phone to my computer, and to upload pictures from my camera.

Interestingly enough you would be able to use a car charger in your automobile as well to charger the controller.

Don't worry it will work. I got a same exact one with my old camera plugged it in to my PS3 Controller and it fired up charging. I kinda wanted 2 anyway for my second controller

As long as it fits yes. Here is something pretty funny. You can charge your PS3 controllers no the Wii!! I think that is hilarious.

First, it won't destroy your controller.
Second, my wall charger for my phone will not charge my controller, but it will charge if I plug it into my PC.

It may or may not work, there is no for sure "Yes" like everyone is saying. The only way to find out is to try it. The PS3 uses the same volts as the rest of your electronics in your home, including your mobile charger, so there is no worry about breaking the controller. Either it will work, or it won't. Plug it in and find out.

im not sure, wait until the controller is dead then plug it in for half an hour and then see if it has any power! doubt it will break

but will the lights pop up? cause i got my grandmas verizon cellphone charger and it fit.but the lights are not coming on so is it charging?

yea my cell phone charger fits but no lights come on. charging or not?

wall cell phone chargers dont have the drivers to work, but a usb to mini usb cord from a computer to the controller does work.

Back