free ringtones for boost mobile i465?

Taylor

May 11, 2008
I have been to like a million web sites and i cant find anything.. if you know any free web sites that have free ring tones for my phone :) PLEASE HELP ME!!

first get a plug so your phone can plug in the computer something will pop up and it will be your phone and things on it if you go to limewire or itunes you can drag it you your folder or make a new one called music and also put on pictures i do it all the time

try zedge.net, they have cellphone themes, wallpapers, ringtones etc. all for free for most models of cellphones. All you have to do is download them to your computer and from there, either through USB or bluetooth, put them on your phone.

They also have some form of direct to phone download, but I've never tried it.

Free Ringtones For Boost Unlimited

I have been trying to get ringtones for the longest i have no money, im young, and i dont have no bank account.Every free ringtone website i went to scammed me.I have a Boost Mobile and i cant get any ringtones!

Free Ringtones For Boost Unlimited

I have been trying to get ringtones for boost for the longest.Im young i cant get no bank account ,i dont have no ,and every websites went to scammed me.Please i need ringtones that is free for boost thats all im asking thanks.!

pleaseeeeee....:)

myxer does not support the i465, i have been trying for days to find ringtones because i have that phone too, on phonezoo, boost mobile is not listed, and i dont know anywhere else to look. ventones works, but something on the phone isnt supported, if anyone has the i465 clutch and has gotten free ringtones please share or email me at [email protected] THANK YOU!!!

free ringtones for i465

Has anyone found a website that actually works?

I would really like some ringtones for my i465 but I dont have money to spend on them.

Ive also heard of using a usb cable, but I dont know where to get one.. does anyone have an idea?

You can just download Myjal media Pal, and u must have a usb cord most work after downloading Myjal and installing myjal u aill need 2 more programs of your choice... a media converter program and a music player you can cuztomise your sone (or just just windows movie edit progam

i heard that my cuzn got ringtones on her boost mobile fone she just had to got to the company

hey
i ave a i465 and i been tryin to get free ringtones for the longest. my mom want let me buy them but i cant buy them any way cause of somthing not supporting. itried bluetooth and it only let me get oictures an someone PLEASE help me?

i have boost mobile i465 n im tryna get ringtones but i cant fnd a website dat wrks 4 my fone...i read sum msgs on here dat said i can use a blue tooth once i dwnload em 2 da computer but i dnt knw hw 2 do it...can sumbody plz help

they sale the cords at walmart for like 5 bucks not sure if it works but i just bought one and am trying to figure out how to do it with the cord.

you have to buy it online though

hello yes u can get a cable for your phone from who ever sells nextel since that have the same phones. I use to make my own ringtones and put them on my phone when i had one. So hit me up and i can help you out [email protected] u can also use that to fond me on Facebook!!!

substantially deform

here's what you need to make your own ringtones and put on phone. can use same app to put on pictures etc... you can also use bluetooth as previously stated. also this is only for iden phones (nextel, sprint, boost, other iden phones) most of these are motorola phones

-usb cable to connect from pc to you iden phone
-usb drivers for iden phone from motorola website
-cooledit 2.0 to make ringtones from your mp3s to wav format
-dBpoweramp convertor to convert wav to 8mhz 8 bit mono sound (must be this format)
-MyJAL MediaPAL 3.0 (find serialed version about anywhere) used to transfer the files

once you have all that make your ringtones with cooledit and dBpoweramp
then connect phone with cable and use MyJAL MediaPAL 3.0 to transfer them to the phone under the ringtone section. doesn't get much easier then that.

note: there are other appz to make ringtone but those are free and easy to use. i can throw them up on rapidshare if needed.

works on i290, i335 ,i465, i776 and im sure most others also.

hope that helps someone.

ebay. search for motorola clutch usb. ...use your brain kids, it's not that hard.

where can i get boost mobile free ringtones at dat will acutuall work for my phone and wont saound like i recorded it?.... someone help me please!..........

Back