Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered

Gun

You can just download Myjal media Pal, and u must have a usb cord most work after downloading Myjal and installing myjal u aill need 2 more programs of your choice... a media converter program and a music player you can cuztomise your sone (or just just windows movie edit progam

Unregistered
    i heard that my cuzn got ringtones on her boost mobile fone she just had to got to the company

Unregistered

Heart New

hey
    i ave a i465 and i been tryin to get free ringtones for the longest. my mom want let me buy them but i cant buy them any way cause of somthing not supporting. itried bluetooth and it only let me get oictures an someone PLEASE help me?

Unregistered
    i have boost mobile i465 n im tryna get ringtones but i cant f[I]nd a website dat wrks 4 my fone...i read sum msgs on here dat said i can use a blue tooth once i dwnload em 2 da computer but i dnt knw hw 2 do it...can sumbody plz help

Unregistered
    they sale the cords at walmart for like 5 bucks not sure if it works but i just bought one and am trying to figure out how to do it with the cord.

you have to buy it online though

Unregistered

Star Blue

hello yes u can get a cable for your phone from who ever sells nextel since that have the same phones. I use to make my own ringtones and put them on my phone when i had one. So hit me up and i can help you out [email protected] u can also use that to fond me on Facebook!!!

noob don

substantially deform

here's what you need to make your own ringtones and put on phone. can use same app to put on pictures etc... you can also use bluetooth as previously stated. also this is only for iden phones (nextel, sprint, boost, other iden phones) most of these are motorola phones

-usb cable to connect from pc to you iden phone
    -usb drivers for iden phone from motorola website
    -cooledit 2.0 to make ringtones from your mp3s to wav format
    -dBpoweramp convertor to convert wav to 8mhz 8 bit mono sound (must be this format)
    -MyJAL MediaPAL 3.0 (find serialed version about anywhere) used to transfer the files

once you have all that make your ringtones with cooledit and dBpoweramp
    then connect phone with cable and use MyJAL MediaPAL 3.0 to transfer them to the phone under the ringtone section. doesn't get much easier then that.

note: there are other appz to make ringtone but those are free and easy to use. i can throw them up on rapidshare if needed.

works on i290, i335 ,i465, i776 and im sure most others also.

hope that helps someone.

Unregistered
    Heres a site that ive created, that will help you, and give you the exact steps on how to get them completley, 100% free.
    How to get free ringtones on the i465

Unregistered
    ebay. search for motorola clutch usb. ...use your brain kids, it's not that hard.

Unregistered
    where can i get boost mobile free ringtones at dat will acutuall work for my phone and wont saound like i recorded it?.... someone help me please!..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast