Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered
    when i first started on the amp wheybolic ext. 60 i couldnt sleep either was heavy on the stomach and i would sweat very very bad at night and was restless...but now im good, maybe your body needs to adjust to it. i like the product tho

Unregistered
    I have also taken the new stuff and have seen great results. i went from 365 pound bench to a 380 pound bench in just a month and a half. This is good cause i am a senior in high school and have a full ride to USC next year for football. I strongly recommend this product

Unregistered
    do you see a different in your weight and muscles and strength.

Unregistered
    well, u people mite not notice that there is a lot of sugar in this product. the amount is not listed, but it is obvious that there is due to the great taste. all of the sweeteners in this are at least as sweet as aspartame, if not sweeter. this mite be contributing to the lack of sleep, so taking it b4 bed may not be a good idea...morning, and after workout (hopefully it's not close to bed time)

Unregistered
    I thought i put on weight when I started taking amp 60

Unregistered

sleepless night with Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

I have never had sleepless nights until the week that I bought this product. I went 9 nights without sleeping steadily. Had to take a Xanex to knock me out. When I stopped using it, I started sleeping sound again. And, I always took it around 10 a.m and it still jacked me up all night.

Unregistered
    well ive taken this wheybolic extreme 60 for 2 days and didnt event get any responses from my body from this, now its bothering because im thinking did i waste my money. because the second day of working out i didnt even get a pup during my work out, and feel fatigued now is this how it suppose to work

Unregistered

Devil Amp

It is all the Tyrosine you are taking. Tyrosine can cause heart palpitations, fluttering, restlessness, etc. Large amounts (anything around 1200 and above) in one serving can make you feel as if you are having a panic attack.

I have a heart condition and was told not to have more than 600 - 800 a day. Amp has over 1700 per serving. I started taking twice a day instead of once with half the serving each time. 1700 is too much at one time.

Unregistered
    When i started taking Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 with in a week i started feeling heart pain a couple times in a day so i stop taking this product and am thinking of not consume any AMP products and also any other protein shakes. am seeing alot of concern about this chemical stuffs that we are consuming and how it can hurt humans body...

Unregistered

GNC Wheybolic extreme 60

I took this stuff (Un-amped) for well over a year and noticed a few things:

1. It works. I got noticeably stronger than before, almost freakish.
    2. I did not lose weight at all and felt bloated.
    3. There was a post workout, post consume, buzz from some kind of stimulant.
    4. Over time, I began to rage at my wife. Once I realized what it was, I stopped immediately. Since stopping, the effects disappeared.

Be very careful if you are sensitive to stimulants.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast