Are women good for anything besides cooking and cleaning and baby-making?

Yes...we are...or most of us anyway

What makes you ask that?

Email me if you want to talk about it. I'm one of those that are good for a lot more than that :)

I find that VERY offensive! if you find a good woman-they are fun to be around, loving, smart, & etc.

good question... i guess you can put lifelong companionship under baby making.

DOUCHE BAG

AWWW HELL NO!!! dont chu talk bad bout women!!! UR AN ASS WIPE!!! WHAT ARE MEN GOOD FOR HUH HUH HUH! yea shut up b4 i hunt ur @$$ down!!!

good question... i guess you can put lifelong companionship under baby making.

DOUCHE BAG

answer mine, because im not answering yours. you are ridiculous..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090731224139AA0SAqU

Yeah, We're good at being bitches to assholes like yourself. I mean, geez dude. You must have known that this question would offend a lot of people so why the hell did you post it? Fucking retard you are.

I really am wondering if you're trying to find a guy to agree with you in all honesty so you can share chauvinist views with each other and whatnot. It's pretty pathetic no matter what though.

Quick edit: You seem to have found yourself an influx of femenists. Have fun with that! (Seriously, the genders only have different biological jobs. That's it. Why can't people leave the matter alone?!)

yes if its the right one shell be your best friend, buddy to the end...one who will go fishing with you, go hiking and offroading, mudding with you.. go to ball game with you..do everything with you and then at the end of the night drop to her knees and lmao nevermind

That's why you are alone. No woman wants to be with you.

Good luck with that baby-making. You wish.

Well yes.Girls can do anything guys can do except generate sperm.We can do sports,Tool work,auto,anything.But being able to cook,clean,and have the joy of a child is just an added plus.And remember all the things you listed come to women naturally.Unlike men where it may take them months or maybe even years to do what a woman can do.But remember men will never in there lives be able to have a child.

Back