Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to quit Skoal (tobacco)?

I used Skoal smokeless tobacco for 2 years. Up until about a month ago, I was going through about a tin of long cut every 2 days. I recently was pressured by my family and friends to quit, and have been trying, I switched to pouches, and then only used Redman chew because I had heard it had less nicotine. I now have stopped using the Redman for about a week and I get intense cravings after I eat or go out drinking. Is there any trick of the trade that could help me? Something to chew or smoke as a step towards quitting? Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can chew casually like when at a baseball game with the bros.
    It won't be as much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope - you gotta have the guts to do it all by yourself. Picture in your mind what you will look like with mouth and/throat cancer if you continue - and that should be incentive enough to quit. Please read the following article about drinking & smoking and nicotine & see what it does to a man's penis & reproductive system. That shoud boost you desire to quit.

Definite DON'Ts

Alcohol

Alcohol kills reproductive cells and decreases sperm viability. It also disrupts the link between the brain and the penis. Excessive use of alcohol inhibits the creation of the male sex hormone, androgen.

Smoking

Nicotine reduces arterial pressure and as a result, prevents blood circulation to the penis. In addition, toxic substances from smoking are detrimental for sperm maturation.

Marijuana

Sharply reduces the level of male sexual hormones, disrupts chromosomes and promotes undesired genetic changes.

Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic steroids bear a close resemblance to testosterone and as a result, the body stops its natural production causing impotence to occur.

High Cholesterol

Too much cholesterol blocks the vessels providing blood to the penis and thereby reduces the blood flow necessary to maintain an erection.

Overweight

Being overweight can disrupt your hormone balance and, as a result, the production of hormones necessary for achieving erection can become insufficient.

Chemical drugs

Studies show that out of two hundred most used medicines; as many as sixteen are likely to cause impotence. Among the most risky are drugs used for the treatment of high blood pressure, depression, insomnia, ulcers, tumors, plus a couple of medications used to combat allergy.

Unregistered

The Anwer

Sunflower seeds helped me...