I just watched Twilight on DVD for the first time with my wife and enjoyed

never talk to me again....you have a wife so sad!!! plus your gay!! even sadder..

No but you're a little nuts, because that movie is TERRIBLE!!!
The girl is so monotone and depressing. And vampires aren't supposed to SPARKLE! They're supposed to be scary.

lol. just my opinion.

I saw two high school whitebread Eminem wannabes at the video store and one was all "dude, Twilight's pretty cool, dude" and his friend's all "that's gay". So yeah, you're gay, but only half 'cause you're married.

I don't think that's possible. Someone as sarcastic and unique as you couldn't have enjoyed that Twilight garbage.

No, but you might have to have surgery in order to remove your foot from your mouth regarding all those nasty comments you made about twilight lovers in the past.

no, but twilight sucks. Also since your married you must be I would say over 20. are you seriously questioning your sexuality all because you like a movie that usually only girls like?

Seriously dude it's okay, but I'm just going to say this.

VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!!!!

i didn't read the whole question before I clicked on it and my first thought was, he's gay!!!

Yes, am sorry to say so but, yes. You are incredibly gay. Any presumably Straight man that enjoyed that movie is not presumably straight, he is straight up gay. I'm sorry man. My girlfriend dragged me to go see it, and when he stepped into the light and sparkled, my mouth dropped open and I stood up and said "THIS IS BULLS#!T!!! VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE, THEY BURST INTO FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled "I"M DONE", and bought a ticket to a better movie. My girlfriend was pissed, but I wasn't going to sit there and let the inaccuracy NOT get to me. All of the other guys came to me after the movie was done and told me that I was the best man alive for pointing that out. Yes you are gay. That movie is a chick flick. Article number 35 in the Bro Code states that "A Bro shall never rent (or in this case, watch) a chick flick. But your gayness also depends on how old you are. Here is a ageometer showing your level of gayness.

21-25 = very gay
26-30 = a little bit less gay
31-35 = a little more less gay
36-40 = kinda gay
41-45 = a little bit gay
46 and above = not at all

No, my sister said that on the train everyday some businessmen in their 30s read Twilight.
It is kind of questionable,but I just assume that they want to know what the commotion about Edward Cullen is about ?

Anyway, I guess Twilight is marketed more towards teenage girls but it's not a bad thing if you like it.

I wouldn't say gay... Just a bit weird... I personally hated the movie but apparently a lot of people like it so I might be the weird one... Oh well, like I care what others think negatively of me. Have a great marriage!

Back