Baseball...I blackout every time baseball gets on?

FemmetJemklst

Jul 4, 2009
somethings wrong. I really want to watch baseball with an@s rod in it but the thing is I blackout.

need some good advice.
OMG>> LOL LOL LOL

It's Santa>> where the heck have you been? you stopped thrashing the cricket section? guess I showed you
oh shut up santa clause. Cricket section loves ME.

I take it you mean that you can't watch the Yankees play because of the blackout policy.

If that's the case, there's really nothing you can do but subscribe to MLB.TV. It lets you see pretty much every game in the league.

if u have directv its cause they only let u watch your local market team even if u get all the FSN channels anyway they only let you watch the local team. If u get MLB extra innings you get all the games. I live in Omaha and it only lets me watch the Royals. Another thing is say the Yankees are playing the Royals. They won't let me watch it on YES network I can only watch it on the Royals channel even though I have MLB extra innings. By the way if you have Directv theres a free trial starting tomorrow that lasts a week.

You are the same troll from the cricket section.

I remember you.

PEOPLE-- She's trying to make fun of baseball. the question isn't serious. she just has a bad humour.

edit-- you are a troll. what's wrong did the cricket section kick you out?

No. It's not baseball that's giving you blackouts, it's my punches.

edit--- what's cricket? is that what homo's play?

Back