What breed is this puppy?

I

ilovedogs

This puppy is a 9 week old female and weighs 13 pounds. She was dropped off in the street and I brought her in last week. The vet says that she is a lab mix. Can anyone help me with what other breed or breeds she may be?

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/maddox-millee/IMG_0798.jpg

looks like a black lab mix with maybe a collie???

defently lab! there may be a little terrier, but AWWWWW!!!!!! adorable she is so cute!!!I l lqove black dogs with white on their chest! How old? when she "grows up" you will be able to tell better, but awww I can't get over how cute!

(sorry if I have any typos my cat is laying acros my lap and keeps putting his feet on my key board and will press random buttons! AHHH@! LOL

I would say possibly more than 1/2 lab- there are no other obvious breeds in it! So maybe one parent was full lab and the other 1/2 lab...

She's adorable! Sorry I can't be more help!

German Shepherd lab mix maybe very cute though

maybe even Akita and lab mix.. my neighbors dog look like this one only bigger

Whatever mix she is, she's more lab than anything;) She's just beautiful!

When she's a bit older, it may be easier to tell what else she is a mix of. Its a bit tricky to tell with puppies:)

Its likely she does have lab in her. Assuming you keep her as she gets older you might be able to tell what else she is mixed with.

For some reason I am thinking Black Lab and a some kind of terrier. Maybe a Jack Russell Terrier.

OMG! she looks like my Jasmine! MY DOG IS DAUSCHOUND MIX i think yours is mixed with that and lab

Back