Today is my 11 month aniversary with my bf, is it too soon to have sex?

curious

May 14, 2008
I'm a sophmore and he is a senior. He isnt pressuring me or anything, he is willing to wait until I want to. We are both virgins.
I'm a junior in HS and he is a freshman in college

no. if u ask me its amazing that u guys r still together. it is not too soon. lmao. if its possible.. its too late.

Not at all as long as your old enough.

To the people who rated me down

You think underage sex is right?!

NOPE . Go for it girl , you 2 have alot built up , let the juices flow . lol

That depends on how old you are.

By my measure, if you have to ask this question, then you are not ready.

Boys your age are incapable of preventing sex from clouding their perceptions of relationships. If he really loves you, he'll enjoy the time he spends with you. Wait until you are both mature enough to handle it. Girls usually reach that maturity around 18-20, guys around 30-35. ;)

PS Just read your age. Depending on your state, it may actually be a crime.

Only you know that... I don't know how old you are, but I would wait until your at least 16, and have taken the time to think about precautions.

If your BF really loves you, then he will wait, and it sounds like he is okay with that. If not, then obviously he isn't the right guy, and that is okay...

good luck, be smart, and have fun...

It depends on if you feel ready. If you are not ready, it's too soon. But if you are ready, it's not. But be careful and don't rush into it because sex is a big deal and it will definitely make your relationship a lot more complicated. It will either bring you closer or drive you apart.

Yes, it is.

If it is too soon to have to deal with a pregnancy, then it is too soon to have sex.

Wait.

No, REALLY...WAIT.

wow impressive others usually have sex after a week. depending on ur age. it sounds dumb but it is true. if ur above 13 wait another year at lease. above 15 i guess depends. above 18 yes u 2 are both to mature and consenting adults

nope! that's a perfect time, just make sure you two are both 100% sure you're ready, and have fun :)

Back