For bluetooth to recieve music from another phone does it need a memory card.?

it depends how much memory you have on your phone and how big is the file that you are receiving so i would recomend buying a memory card just incase you want more music on your phone

you will need to enter the user's passkey, and vis versa, not sure what yours would be

you will both need to accept eachother's request and be pretty close in range.

and if the phone that is accepting the music has enough storage on it, it would not need a memory card, but if you do not have enough memory built into the phone, you will have issues obtaining it.

no it does not need a memory card, most bluetooth defaults will store the music to the phone memory anyways. Also I have found that it is easier to transfer music over bluetooth if the two phones are from the same phone service.. like an ATT with an ATT, or a Verizon with an Verizon.

it depends how much memory you have on your phone and how big is the file that you are receiving so i would recomend buying a memory card just incase you want more music on your phone

no it does not need a memory card, most bluetooth defaults will store the music to the phone memory anyways. Also I have found that it is easier to transfer music over bluetooth if the two phones are from the same phone service.. like an ATT with an ATT, or a Verizon with an Verizon.

Back