Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Im a Young girl whos 10 yrs old and Im really really really Scared and i think she doesnt and does at the same time will some one tell me in 2 months Lol but this is werid im just going to send this lol No jk but if some1 here waited 2 MONTHS and didnt DIE then ok ITS FAKE lol but 4REAL i knew a girl who read this and 2 or 3 months Later she wasnt in my class lol ....Scary....

Unregistered
    hey # 7 permalink are you still alive?

Unregistered
    Man this shit is dumb i just qot a forward on ma phone. why aint we heard bout this a lonq time ago??? hmmmmm qet a fuckin life.

Unregistered
    THEY PUSHED CARMEN. bout 6 years ago a girl named carmen winstead was pushed down a sewer by a 5 ignorant girls.two months later a boy named david gregory got this message and didn't repost it.So when he took a shower he heard laughter and then he ran and reposted it. He said goodnight to his mother and went to bed.5 hours later his mom awoke to a loud noise david was gone.Few hours later they found david gregory's dead body in a near by sewer,his neck broke and his skin peeled of his face.If you don't repost this saying they pushed carmen she will come after you in the shower,toliet,or when you go to sleep! RIP miss Carmen Winstead those girls are probably stuck up little twats.

Unregistered

Gun

HAHAHA if u reposted this ur a pussy
    its a bullietin
    oh no the sewer ghost going to get u!!! ahh run as fast as u can but dont fall in the sewer

and if u didnt repost this u better not shower for the rest of ur life or take a shit haha
    the people of earth are funny as hell no lie

Unregistered

Band Aid this is all fake....

i think this stuff is bull shiz, who ever came up with the story really needs to go get a life ur scarin all my brother's friends ....we looked it up on the computer and it is known as an urban legend so look it up on google.com u f er's

Unregistered
    u a nigga

Unregistered
    Wow That Was The Stupiest Story I Ever Heard....yall Ppl Need 2 Get A Life!!!!
    But W.e Just 2 Be On The Safe Side Carmen Was Killed By These 5 Gurls Trying 2 Play A Prank On Her....she Didnt Come Up So The Police Went 2 Go Get Her She Was Found Her Head Hit The Later Then The Floor Concrete....poor Gurl.... But Yea If This Is Soooooo True Instead Of Killing Ppl That Dnt Repost This She Should Be Killing Those 5 Gurls....thats Just My Oppinion Well Peace R.i.p Carmen

Bella-boo

Carmen story

look that story is true; my cousin didn't reply to it and he was found dead in a well. it was on the news (Whytt Robert Shane Timms) yeah that shit ain't funny he was more than my cousin he was my best friend. so if you don't believe that then fuck you you'll get it when it's your turn!!!!!

Unregistered

carmen winstead

do you believe in this!!!!????

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast