can the iphone be used with t-mobile?

i want to buy the iphone of of criagslist and use it with t-mobile.

will it work with the t-mobile prepaid plan. cuz im under 18 and not allowed to have a phone unless i pay for it myself...

or could i use it with a an at&t prepaid plan...cuz that might be easier.
could i still but aps?
buy***

at&t does not allow the iphone to use a pre-paid plan.
and t-mobile does not support the iphone...yet.
there is a way you can swap the SIM cards with a t-mobile phone and the iphone but it has a chance disabling the phone.

there is a way you can swap the SIM cards with a t-mobile phone and the iphone but it has a chance disabling the phone.

dont get an iphone.... i have one and dont like it. all good for is playing games. other than that it suck. get the G1 or wait until the new G phone comes out. or get a blackberry.

yes it will it takes some explain but theres a process called jail braking and if you buy the iphone you could google it or i can tell you how. there is a risk though, if you screw up, the iphone mite not work anymore. chances of that is only if your an idiot which im guessing your not. your best bet is also youtubeing some walkthrough videos that explain the stuff to you. theres a youtube called iphonesandipods, send him a mesage and he'll tell you what to do.
also about the apps, send me a message if you get the iphone and i can tell you how to get every app for *FREE* and its legal!

yes it will it takes some explain but theres a process called jail braking and if you buy the iphone you could google it or i can tell you how. there is a risk though, if you screw up, the iphone mite not work anymore. chances of that is only if your an idiot which im guessing your not. your best bet is also youtubeing some walkthrough videos that explain the stuff to you. theres a youtube called iphonesandipods, send him a mesage and he'll tell you what to do.
also about the apps, send me a message if you get the iphone and i can tell you how to get every app for *FREE* and its legal!

Yes.

AT&T uses SIM cards, and so does Tmobile.

SO, you can unlock the phone, and use it with tmobile (you would have to unlock it, then buy a prepaid tmobile SIM card) or you can just buy a prepaid AT&T SIM card.

Back