Which is a better beginner sport-bike, R6, GSXR 600 or 750, Ninja ZX-6, or CBR 600?

The Ninja 250R is a good BEGINNER bike. And you'd be able to sell it for near what you gave for it.... and still have all your limbs.

Who told you these were beginner bikes? Sure, you could do well starting out on these, but you're handicapping yourself. It is more likely that you'll teach yourself some really bad habits instead.

Why isn't Kawasaki's 650R on your list? It is a more intelligent choice.

I honestly think you would be better off buying something with 400 or
500 cc to start with.I foolishly bought a honda cbr 600 rr abs new
and have not ridden a bike for 18 yrs.It`s quite a shock to find out
how much more powerful they are today compared to 18 yrs ago.
I still have this bike and it scares me every time i ride it,it`s not chucked me off yet so i must be doing something right.It has a top speed of 167mph but i will never get there because it is too scary.

Who told you these were beginner bikes? Sure, you could do well starting out on these, but you're handicapping yourself. It is more likely that you'll teach yourself some really bad habits instead.

Why isn't Kawasaki's 650R on your list? It is a more intelligent choice.

All of these are good bikes whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider...dont worry about all these people saying that these are too much power...I just bought my wife a 09 R-6and she is doing fine. if you want resale value after a few years then go with the yamaha...i did my research...right now the gsxr is the most expensive...like I said all are good bikes...ride safe and enjoy

Back