How can I find a DSi's product ID for Club Nintendo?

nbaskes

Apr 5, 2009
I recently bought a Nintendo DSi, and wanted to register it with Club Nintendo. However, they ask for the Product ID#. I do not know where to find this. Does anyone here know?
If you suffer from bad video game console choice syndrome, please do not answer this question.

I recently bought a Nintendo DSi, and wanted to register it with Club Nintendo. However, they ask for the Product ID#. I do not know where to find this. Does anyone here know?
If you suffer from bad video game console choice syndrome, please do not answer this question.

use the serial number

help me too

where on the box? i cant find mine either!!! lol

i threw my box out, how the hell am i ment to join it if i dont have the code???

you actually have to download a generator...i already have 190 points

i know where the product key is
the product key is when you open the nintendo dsi box there will be heaps of papers in plastic bag so open it there will be a card saying infront club in red with a red hat saying M open it there it is the product key i tried mine and IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue out:

Help with the product code on DSi

Yeah, I can not find the product code on the back of my box either..... there are a few codes, but I have already tried them, and they are invalid, so I defintly know that they're not it... :'(

Awesome! I got a free DSi Points Card Code and it was legit! Crazy! Check this site out: freedsipoints[d●t] co{dot}uk
This is what you can use for free DSi point----> it actually works

Back