"A house divided against itself cannot stand" - Abraham Lincoln?

JamesB

May 15, 2008
What does this quote by Lincoln mean to you?
ou812 you kind of people are the reason were in this mess

Seems that we are living it in today's time. I have a feeling there is going to be a civil war of sorts. Not of the states as North vs South. Its time for a march as one great man did, we want our country back and to be restored to the once greatness that it had.
There's still enough of us out here. I'm one.
Do you hear now....

Bruce Lee

"If you tie the wings of two dove together... will they still be able to fly " = race issues in the USA = Jews, blacks, Mexicans wanting to rule the world by milking working Americans

The solution is, of course, war.

Ultimately, power is all that matters.

Those who have it rule the world. Those who lack it can only whine and beg for mercy.

It means we all need to get together and put every Liberal in this country on a ship headed out to sea, then we can come together and build a strong enduring nation of freedom.

At the time, it was in reference to the war between the states. But I suppose in this era where "anything goes" it is only a matter of time before irreconcilable differences between substantial groups in our country will lead to our demise.

TImeless words spoken. Now it is the U.S. and any other free nation fighting the forced transformation by its dictatorial government.

That statement was taken from the Bible. Jesus said it in response to a challenge from the Pharisees that He was empowered by Satan, as I recall. (Matthew 12:22-30).

In those days, America had a people who respect God. Today, we are indeed a house divided.

Added (John D): Google pastor Jonas Clark. Have you heard of the "shot heard round the world?" The fight for American freedom was started by church-members.

Back