What is 1 thing you always forget when going on vacation?

meme29

May 28, 2009
a rain jacket, sun screen, if you plan on sending post cards to family or friends make sure you have an address book or something with you.

Besides chargers, phones, socks, underware. I am talking about the stuff that you don't usually think of when packing.
I am asking because I am going on vaca on friday and I want to make sure i have everything. And normally I would not be worried but I will be gone for 2 months!

Don't forget extra toilet paper and deodorant--also insurance information--and any documents you may need in an emergency

Well... I always forget my brush and my toothpaste. And don't forget your deodorant!

cotton pads for my make up remover
or my moisterizer
any face wash stuff really is easily forgotten...

Just write down like every single thing u use on a normal day to day basis, then make a checklist and check them off when ur packing

razors for shavin and contacts and contact solution...

Money i am serious i usually end up runnin out to bring lots accesories and if girl pads and stuff

q-tips!! for after showerss...
if your gonna be at the pool alot bring 2 bathing suits instead of one.
ummm.
comb for parting your hair after a shower, i usually just bring a brush on accident
razor

that's a hell of a vaction! Have fun.

Band-aids...someone always manages to scrape themselves up, or gets a blister.

q-tips!! for after showerss...
if your gonna be at the pool alot bring 2 bathing suits instead of one.
ummm.
comb for parting your hair after a shower, i usually just bring a brush on accident
razor

A good book to read, I hate when I forget this!!

Also good music (especially if you're road tripping)

Any special foods/snacks that you eat and that are hard to obtain any and everywhere.(Incl. vitamins and meds!)

Do NOT forget your camera :)

Lot's of times I forget my camera.
Or I'll forget pajamas for some silly reason.
Hair things, make-up. Usual things.
Oh and my bathing suit alot.

A TWO MONTH VACATION?! That's awesome, where are you going?
Er, make sure you have loads of clothes, I mean obviously you'll be able to do laundry, but you want decisions! And yeah, the basics, socks, underwear, the usual.
Maybe bring a journal, I like filling out a journal on vacation.

Hope I helped a little bit.

Holy crap, only one thing? I usually forget like, 50 things!
Well, you've got underwear down.
...I forgot that once.
That was not a fun summer.
Lol.

I always put sunscreen on my list, and then pack aloe-vera gel, because I know I'm gonna forget the sunscreen.
Other lotions, perfume, jewelry, makeup, pretty things, phone, ipod...
let's see...
Well, just think of things you use like, everyday. Toothbrush, mouthwash, toothpaste, hairbrush, comb, hair ties, face wash, bug spray, contact solution (if you wear them, hah), shave gel, razors, eye drops, band-aids, chapstick,
Just think of anything that could possibly go wrong, and then pack a few things just in case. =)

I always bring extra cash and make sure there's a Wal-Mart wherever I go, because I know I'm bound to forget at least one thing!

Where are you going on vacation for a whole two months? =)

Back